1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Firefall Spitfire Dueling

Discussion in 'FireFall Discussion' started by LoR_NiKoN, Nov 23, 2013.

1. LoR_NiKoN

LoR_NiKoN CoopComrades

Well a few days back i was chatting with Driller and we were talking about the firecat and the modded crafting items like the Crater with the drone module and the soaring afterburner using the culex wings and we come up with the idea of Spitfire Dueling.

Now unfortunately this is only available to Assault frames but Spitfire dueling is getting up really high in the map using jumpjet's and burnjet's and then using the soaring afterburner to fly around while attacking your opponent.

Check out the video below for the FUN.........

We do plan on doing this again but we want to try a 2 vs 2 challenge so any takers who want to try and take on Driller and I are welcome to let us know.

Tip, if you do plan on trying this for yourself i would recommend that you initiate the duel on the ground first and decline and then when up in the air all you have to do is hit 'Enter' then the 'Up' key and 'Enter' again so you dont have to try and type while airborne.

EDIT:

Awesome, this video made the Firefall community spotlight for the week of December 2nd :)
    http://www.firefallthegame.com/news/community-spotlight-december-2nd-2013
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2013
  2. Special_K™

Special_K™ Super Cereal Moderator

3. LoR_NiKoN

LoR_NiKoN CoopComrades

Let just say i REALLY need to find out how to do multicam in Sony Vegas. I knew how to do it in Premiere Pro but have no clue in Sony. I had to manually cut this video which has taken a while to say the least ;)
    Kream likes this.
  4. Kream

Kream is Kreamalicious Administrator

Very cool!
    LoR_NiKoN likes this.
  5. TreezaT

TreezaT Melded Hippy Administrator

this is awesome! tigerclaw can also do it as well, it would probably be fun to have alt-fire only dueling in the air like that haha
    LoR_NiKoN and Kream like this.
  6. LoR_NiKoN

LoR_NiKoN CoopComrades

Yeah to
    Yeah to be honest its an Assault thing so I will update the post... I don't play the others so CLEAN forgot about them :)
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2013
    Kream and TreezaT like this.
  7. SqueekinOrka

SqueekinOrka Getting Cozy New Eden Broadcast

This is awesome! Looks like fun :) Great way to duel and thanks for sharing.
    Driller, LoR_NiKoN and Kream like this.
  8. Sparhawk

Sparhawk Getting Cozy

That's a cool video. Nice work.
    Driller, LoR_NiKoN and Kream like this.
  9. LoR_NiKoN

LoR_NiKoN CoopComrades

The only real problem is you DO receive durability loss, well the looser (Cough... DRILLER.... Cough.....) due to the fall :p

EDIT: also thanks for the tweet about this :)
    Driller and Kream like this.
  10. LoR_NiKoN

LoR_NiKoN CoopComrades

Thanks.... I really want to spend more time doing videos using the in game recorder but i seem to be making my life hard at the moment by piling more projects onto my desk :)
    Driller and Kream like this.
  11. Kream

Kream is Kreamalicious Administrator

Falling from that height after flying and fighting for your life, almost makes it worth the durability loss - as an epic end to an epic battle (;
    Driller and LoR_NiKoN like this.
  12. LoR_NiKoN

LoR_NiKoN CoopComrades

True :) BTW thanks for the homepage post and the tweet :)
    Kream and Driller like this.
  13. DarkByke

DarkByke Guardian Guardian

Errrmm, can you guys post photo of your jumpjet stats? You're crazy high. This is cool.
  14. LoR_NiKoN

LoR_NiKoN CoopComrades

Hi Darkbyke, This was a mix of jumpjets and the other abilities so below is the stuff i had equipped when we did this video :)

Abilities.png
    DarkByke and Special_K™ like this.